Sicilia DOC


Sicilia DOC
Production area This aromatic wine showcases the great oenological potential of Sicily, which expresses elegantly fragrant aromas in its white wines. Grillo, a main native varietal of Sicily that for centuries has fed on the richness of the land and the climate of this fantastic island. In this wine, Grillo brings intense, exotic tropical notes of mango intermingled with delicate notes of white flowers and stone fruits. Viognier, a varietal originating in Rhône Valley, flourishes in Sicily.
Grapes Grillo, Viognier
Characteristics Color: soft yellow with touches of green.
Bouquet: intense nose of tropical fruit and jasmine unites with delicate notes of peach, apricot and citrus, accented by hints of wildflowers and fresh honey.
Flavor: elegant, rich white with a powerful nose that is complemented by vanilla undertones.

Pairings: it pairs well with seafood appetizers, pasta dishes with fish or white meat, grilled fish and medium aged cheese.
Alcohol content 13%
Serving temperature 50-54°F


Grillo: harvested in mid-September, 70% of the grapes are destemmed and soft pressed, the other 30% undergoes maceration on the skins for several hours and then decantation of the must, selected yeasts are added and fermentation is carried out at a controlled temperature of 60°F for several days, followed by maturation in stainless steel tanks.
Viognier: harvested around the first week of September, the grapes are destemmed and soft pressed, they undergo decantation at 54°F for several hours, selected yeasts are added and fermentation is carried out in 3-year-old barriques with light toasting, followed by long maturation in oak with periodic batonnage. 
Blend: after maturation, the wines are blended and then aged in stainless steel for an additional few months. Bottling is followed by other months of bottle refinement.

Add to winelist
2021 Selections Dalila 2018 Kerin O'Keefe
2023 Selections Dalila 2021 Wine Enthusiast